A perfect class following the Sewing Machine Driver’s licence or beginners one day class this takes you to the next level, building your confidence and skills, Throughout the day you will build up your sewing skills and also your confidence as you learn the essentials to get you sewing confidently. By the end of the day you will have an apron to wear home and lots of top tips and techniques to encourage you to keep sewing.
What you learn:
- Review and recap of the sewing machine basics.
- information on different fabrics and applicable stitches
- beginners garment construction
- following a pattern applying these to make a simple project (Apron using a commercial pattern)
- Reading and understanding patterns
- Applying and pinning fabrics, cutting out and essential markings
- Machine skills to sew it together
What you make:
A simple but stylish Unisex apron
All equipment, patterns and fabrics
Time: 9.30 – 5.30pm
When: 11 February