This is a really great beginners pattern, you can make the dress long, short or make a top version – how versatile is that! It can be used as a beach cover-up, a lounge around the house-dress on those hot summer evenings or a gorgeous casual blouse to wear over leggings or jeans. We are sure you will want to make a few for your summer holidays or trips to the beach!
This course is aimed at confident and adventurous beginners who have made a few basic projects and want to get into Dressmaking in more depth.
What you learn
• Understanding commercial patterns
• Fabric choices and selections
• How to decipher the language of patterns, find your size and make any adjustments
• Laying and cutting out
• Top tips from our experts and how to sharpen up your skills and get really professional finishes when making up.
What you make
• A summer kaftan dress or top (your choice). The course includes the pattern by Simple Sew.
All Equipment, Pins, scissors, patterns and cake!
Workshop Length 10 – 5pm (arrive 15 mins prior to settle in classes start promptly
£65.00 per person (excluding fabric, on sign-up you will be given your instructions and supplier details)