A fabulous new addition to our Capsule collection series by the Assembly Line one of our favourite pattern companies. The A-line midi skirt is easy sewing with a modern finish.
It has an A-line fit and is detailed with an elasticated waistband and side slant pockets.The pattern comes with several versions to choose from
- regular waistband
- the paper bag waistband with belt loops
- the regular straight hemline
- the rounded hemline
- the elasticated hemline
- You can lengthen or shorten and this skirt will look great at work in the office, wrapped up with boots for a winter walk or a glammed up version for the party season a very versatile pattern for all and a great beginners class.
What Will you Make: An A line skirt with a twist
We Provide: Your pattern and use of our equipment
You need to bring: Your own fabric and notions (details below) We can provide interfacings and elastics if you just let us know.
110-120 cm fabric width
XS 1.7 m / S 1.9 m / M 2.0 m / L 2.1 m / XL 2.1 m / 2.3 XL m / 2.3 XL m
140-150 cm fabric width
XS 1.3 m / S 1.3 m / M 1.4 m / L 1.7 m / XL 1.9 m / 2XL 1.9 m / 3XL 1.9 m
Suggested fabrics are light to midweight fabrics such as cotton poplin, denim, wool, faux leather, cotton twill.
You will also need:
- Matching thread
- Fusible interfacing
- For Regular waistband 50 mm elastic tape, XS 70 cm, S 80 cm, M 90 cm, L 100 cm, XL 110 cm, 2XL 120 cm, 3XL 130 cm
- For Paper bag waistband 30 mm elastic tape, XS 70 cm, S 80 cm, M 90 cm, L 100 cm, XL 110 cm, 2XL 120 cm, 3XL 130 cm
- For Elasticated hem 50 mm elastic tape, XS 100 cm, S 110 cm, M 120 cm, L 130 cm, XL 140 cm, 2XL 150 cm, 3XL 160 cm
Class size: 6
Timings: We are running this class in 2 formats total of 9 hours
3 week course (3 × 4 hours)