Calling all budding textile designers!
Spring into action with our range of vibrant colour tote bags to print on.
You will use traditional and experimental techniques, natural forms (collected from our very own park) as well as some other especially selected stamps to create your own uniquely designed tote bags!
What you will learn:
- How to reproduce an image using printing techniquesPractice layout and develop your skill using ink and both organic shapes and ready made stamp
- Explore repeated pattern an textile
- Begin to understand how composition and layout can enhance your work
- Enjoy using colour and shape to create a unique design for your bag
- Finally learn about how to make your design permanent so it remains as a lasting and unique work of textile art..
Theme Mid century textile design but anything goes too !