On this course you will learn how to do Knit & Purl stitches so you will feel confident to work from a commercial knitting pattern with the support from your teacher to knit your first garment.
Confident beginners can choose a more complex pattern that will be provided by you teacher.
What you learn:
We suggest about 4/5 bullet points that are the key aims and objectives what they do and learn
- Knitted stitches, cast on cast off, knit and purl
- Choose your pattern from a selection of patterns
- Start to knit a swatch to check the gauge of your knitting
- Learn the terminology of knitting in how to read a pattern
- Start to knit your Garment
Time: 4-week course Fridays 1pm to 3pm start date 17thJan 2020