Billie is an ultra-comfy sweatshirt or sweater dress from Tilly and the Buttons, that is easy to make. Dress Billie up or down for a meeting, dinner date or Sunday on the sofa. It’s a bestseller for a reason! This is a great class if you have made a few garments in woven fabrics and want to attempt a simple or first make in stretchy fabric. We highly recommend sewing with jersey is so satisfying, less fit problems to deal with and more time to make more lovely cosy tops! The balloon sleeve version is a stunner!
• Relaxed shape – not too baggy
• Classic crew neckline
• Choice of timeless straight sleeves or dramatic balloon sleeve with deep cuffs
• Top version sits on the high hip
• Mini dress version with cutaway pockets finishes 10cm (4in) above the knee
• Adventurous Beginner
• Confident Beginner
What you learn:
• Sewing with jersey top tips and tricks
• Overlocker use if your feeling confident!
What you make:
In this class you will make the sweat top, but will have the pattern for making other versions in future.
- Your pattern from Tilly and the buttons (Value £17.50)*
- Use of all our equipment including sewing machines
Fabric: Please bring your own fabric.