Skill Level: Suitable for those who have good basic sewing experience and have a good command of the sewing machine.
What you learn:
- Understanding using a paper pattern
- Accurate sizing to fit and personal measurements
- Understanding different fabrics, cutting and laying out fabric and preparation
- Learning how to accurately sew seams and pattern matching demo and seam finishing
- Top tips to make a professional finish. Top stitching and twin needle.
What you make:
Utility Dress Tunic in desired length
Patterns and sewing room equipment, You provide your own fabric (suggested sources and info provided when you sign up)
Duration: 5 weeks day or evenings
Price: £135 for course