A perfect class following the “Drivers Licence” Workshop or Absolute Beginners one day class.
The Essential Unisex Apron will take you to the next level, building your confidence and skills. Throughout the day you will build up your sewing skills and also your confidence as you learn the essentials to get you sewing confidently. By the end of the day you will have an apron to wear home and lots of top tips and techniques to encourage you to keep sewing.
- Adventurous Beginner
- Confident Beginner
What you learn:
- Review and recap of the sewing machine basics.
- Information on different fabrics and applicable stitches
- Beginners garment construction
- Following a pattern applying these to make a simple project
- Reading and understanding basic pattern instruction and terms
- Applying and Pinning fabrics, cutting out and essential markings
- Machine skills, perfecting constriction
What you make:
A simple but stylish Unisex apron
All equipment, patterns and fabrics
Time: 10 – 5 .30 pm