Boudicca’s Flush there’s life during and after the menopause
We’ll help you discover your inner warrior and conquer a mid-life crisis at our workshop in Beckenham near Bromley, Kent.
Sunday 8 May 2016, 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Suitable for: Women 40-50s
£120 (including lunch) or £95 early bird rate (before 15 April 2016)
Kids flying the nest? Every day a bad hair day? Dithering about what to do next?
No need to stumble towards a menopausal meltdown. Don’t let the flushes make you falter. There’s a whole new world out there and our one day workshop will help you pick a new path or passion to pursue.
Meet like-minded women and get some practical tips on how to deal with common menopausal symptoms, fluctuating emotions, body image and how to move forward positively to the next stage of your life.
This one-day course delivered by an accredited coach who is a specialist in helping people to make changes in their lives, discover and maximise their potential.
Dealing with changes in circumstance such as:
- children leaving home/becoming independent
- change in work life – starting new career of passion, retiring, part time/full time etc
- looking after elderly relativesEmotional feelings:
- Feelings of going mad
- Mood swings
- StressedImage changes:
- Colour of skin & hair
- Sagging – everywhere!
- Spreading in other places!
- Changes in shape/weight distributionPhysical symptoms:
- Hot sweats
- Heart palpitations
- Frequent toilet urges/stress incontinenceMenopause:
- Taboo subject
- Feeling that no one understands or is experiencing the same
- No one to shareBenefits of course:
- Meet like-minded people
- Identify ways to deal with issues & move forward more positively
- Learn about alternatives to HRT & other medical interventions
Likely structure of day:9.30am – Introduction of day & ice breakerMorning session – along with coffee and homemade treatsLunch with Sam – to include demos & presentation on food options & eating samplesAfternoon session to include:Art journalling accompanied with dealing with emotions & setting new plans for moving forwardTea with a “d-cup” to explore image – make up, colouring, bra fitting, underwear specialist etcEnd – 4.30pmNote: Attendees to receive a goodie bag include journal, recipes etc & details of courses that may lead from this course.