Thank you for supporting our small local business, your confidence in remaining loyal to us means so much after such a difficult year for so many.
We are really happy to announce from the 17th May we will be re-opening our workshop fully and Adults classes will be returning to near normal very soon.
With this lifting of restrictions, we must be aware that Covid-19 is still a big threat to our society and for this reason we will be continuing to operate COVID safety guidelines and measures for the foreseeable future.
Please help support us whilst we all move towards a safer future for our world.
Registration and coming to your class
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or think you have any Covid-19 symptoms. We can reschedule your class or if necessary or we will refund or credit your account if you are unable to attend due to COVID-19
- We ask you kindly to arrive 10-15 mins earlier so as to register and settle you into your place in the class
- Please Wait at the entrance where our MEET & GREET sign is and we will collect you.
- We will take your temperature on arrival
- You will still be asked to sign a waiver
- Please make sure you continue to wash your hands and use the hand sanitizers provided on arrival and also regularly through the class you attend.
- Please respect the social distancing rules that apply
- Adults will still be required to wear a mask and for anyone escorting children to class. Teachers will be wearing masks when in close proximity to you.
What we are doing to support a safer way to operate classes?
- Our room layout supports good social distancing as best this can be achieved withing the framework of the class type
- Our teachers will be wearing a masks or visors when in close proximity
- Our class numbers are small 7 for adults and no more than 8 for kids classes
- You can bring drinks and snacks but please remember to put your mask back on if required and don’t leave it on surfaces when not in use
- Our teachers where possible will teach from a safe distance, but there will be times we need to assist and get closer so please wear a mask if you can or feel you need to.
- We will be doing additional cleaning in-between classes and also air cleaning frequently, surface wipes will be available to use if necessary and bins placed around the room for rubbish.
If you feel that anything or anyone is not complying to the guidelines or you are unhappy and don’t feel safe please make the staff aware as soon as possible.
If you have any suggestions to help us operate better or more safely please let us know. We thank you for your patience and understanding in these changing times and we hope you enjoy your visit to our workshops.