Thank you for supporting our small local business, your confidence in returning to us means so much after such a difficult year for so many. Although National Lockdown restrictions are now starting to ease away and business and activity starts to re-open, we must be aware that Covid-19 is still a big threat to our society and for this reason we are continuing to operate our safety guidelines and measures and will be doing so for the foreseeable future. Please help support are taking great care of our clients
Registration and coming to your class
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or think you have any Covid-19 symptoms. We can reschedule your class or if necessary or we will refund or credit your account if you are unable to attend due to COVID-19
- We ask you kindly to arrive 10-15 mins earlier so as to register and settle you into your place in the class
- We will take your temperature on arrival
- You will be asked to sign a Waiver
- Please make sure you Wash your hands and use the hand sanitizers provided on arrival and also regularly through the class you attend.
- Please respect the social distancing rules where possible
- For Adults and teens over 12 please wear a mask and for anyone escorting another client (kids) on arrival this applies to when you are in close proximity to anyone (unless you are exempt).We appreciate this can be difficult at times. Teachers will be wearing masks or vi
What we are doing to support a safer way to operate classes?
- In order to maintain the social distancing rules we have reduced our class numbers for adults classes and for kids classes (took off 6 & 8)
- Our room layout supports good social distancing as best this can be achieved withing the framework of the class type
- Our teachers will be wearing a masks or visors when in close proximity
- You can bring drinks and snacks but please remember to put your mask back on if required and don’t leave it on surfaces when not in use
- Our teachers where possible will teach from a safe distance, but there will be times we need to assist and get closer so please wear a mask if you can.
- We will be doing additional cleaning in-between classes and also air cleaning frequently, surface wipes will be available to use if necessary and bins placed around the room for rubbish.
If you feel that anything or anyone is not complying to the guidelines please make the staff aware as soon as possible. Ifyou have any suggestions to help us operate better or more safely please let us know. We thank you for your patience and understanding in these changing times and we hope you enjoy your visit to our workshops.