Thank you for supporting our small local business, your confidence in remaining loyal to us means so much, we have updated our Covid guideliens in line with recent changes and the national guidelines.
Covid-19 still remains a serious threat to our livelihoods still a big threat to our society and for this reason we will be continuing to operate Covid safety guidelines and measures for the foreseeable future.
Please help support us whilst we all move towards a safer future for our world.
Registration and coming to your class
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or think you have any Covid-19 symptoms. We can reschedule your class or if necessary or we will refund or credit your account if you are unable to attend due to Covid-19
- We ask you kindly to arrive 10 mins earlier so as to register and settle you into your place in the class
- Please Wait at the entrance where our MEET & GREET sign is and we will collect you at the entrance to the building, you can ring the doorbell if you want to let us know you are there !
- We will take your temperature on arrival
- Please have your NHS covid pass ready for us to view (unless you are exempt or a child)
- Please make sure you continue to wash your hands and use the hand sanitizers provided on arrival and also regularly through the class you attend.
- Please respect the social distancing rules that apply to your event
- Adults will still be required to wear a mask when entering the venue but this is not required whilst taking your class, but we respect your choice to do so. Children are not required to wear masks under age 11 when entering the building. (unless exempt of course)
What we are doing to support a safer way to operate classes?
- Our room layout supports good social distancing as best this can be achieved withing the framework of the class type
- Our class numbers are small 7 for adults and no more than 8 for kids classes
- Our teachers where possible will teach from a safe distance, but there will be times we need to assist and get closer so please wear a mask if you feel you need to.
- We will be doing additional cleaning in-between classes and also air cleaning frequently, surface wipes will be available to use if necessary and bins placed around the room for rubbish.
If you feel that anything or anyone is not complying to the guidelines or you are unhappy and don’t feel safe please make the staff aware as soon as possible.
If you have any suggestions to help us operate better or more safely please let us know. We thank you for your patience and understanding in these changing times and we hope you enjoy your visit to our workshops.