You will notice we have made some changes to the way we run our workshops and classes, because of this we have a few things we need to share with you so we can keep everyone safe and still sewing! Our ‘Book with Confidence’ commitment will give you peace of mind to get a full refund following cancellation due to change in government guidelines or if you are unable to attend due to covid symptoms.
Registration and coming to your class
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or think you have any Covid-19 symptoms. We can reschedule your class or if necessary or we will refund or credit your account if you are unable to attend due to COVID-19.
- We ask you kindly to arrive 15 mins earlier so as to register and settle you into your place in the class.
- We will take your temperature on arrival
- You will be asked to sign a Waiver
- Please make sure you Wash your hands and use the hand sanitizers provided on arrival and also regularly through the class you attend.
- Please respect the social distancing rules where possible
- Please wear a mask on arrival and during your class and when you are in close proximity to anyone (unless you are exempt) , we appreciate this can be difficult at times. Teachers will be wearing masks or Visors.
What we are doing to support a safer way to operate classes
- In order to maintain the social distancing rules we have reduced our class numbers to distancing-6 depending on the class type.
- Our room layout supports the best way to operate the social distancing, you will be given a table space and a Sewing station so please use the space throughout the lessons, please try to maintain the distance at all times unless the teacher needs to assist you.
- Our teachers will be wearing a Masks or Visors
- You can take drinks and snacks but please remember to put your Mask back on
- Our teachers will where possible teach from a safe distance, but there will be times we need to assist and get closer please wear a mask if you can.
- We will doing additional be cleaning in-between classes and also we are Air cleaning frequently.
If you feel that anything or anyone is not complying to the guidelines please make the staff aware as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in these changing times and we hope you enjoy your visit to our workshops.
The Sewing Team